- I am a compulsive writer - I don't wiggle doorknobs or touch things 20 times but I do write or draw constantly. If I'm on the phone I'm scrawling, if I'm at my desk I'm making lists, if I'm in my studio I have an implement in my hand and I am using it. Fortunately I can sell my marks and jibber-jabber - I have turned a sickness into a career.
- I eat junk food even though I know better. Ice cream and Taco Bell burritos and diet cola are my vices. And Burgerville Strawberry Shortcakes. (cringe)
- I cut my own hair, constantly and badly. I don't care so much that it looks funky, I just like to do it. In fact I spent 45 minutes on it this morning and it is shorter than ever.
- To follow up on that, I am a Do-It-Yourself girl and I will try anything short of brain surgery. As an artist, I have an illogical belief that I can do anything.
- I buy a fair amount of my clothes at the Goodwill so I can spend all my money on shoes.
- I have the hardest time making up my mind. I see all the sides of an issue and that makes it difficult for me to take sides.
- The same things that are my deepest desires also terrify me. I am both shy and outgoing; love to travel and fear the travel, want to do things that I fear doing. I wish I could just forge ahead like I think others do with no doubts to block my progress.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Seven Quirky Things
I've been tagged by kelly rae to tell seven quirky things about myself. Here goes: