Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dorena Beta

Here is a freebie for you on tax day. I learned about this Mac program at a recent Users Group meeting when the developer, Craig Hickman, came and spoke to our group. Craig is a brilliant program writer and what this program does (among other things) is give you images and tools to generate collages. Go to his website at Dry Reading and read all about it. Then download it and have fun. You will love the old engravings and copywrite free images and I hope you'll share some of your creations with me as I can think of so many things to do with this program and I am sure you will too.
Here are a few of my collages. If you have Photoshop or Elements you can also export the images to use as stand alones.

OK, I gotta go now. I have some checks to write to my Uncle.

No comments: